Revolut is an app-based banking alternative. Revolut brings freedom to your money with our multi-currency card and mobile app. With Revolut you can now send, spend, and exchange money instantly with intuitive ease.
You can set up an account in 30 seconds, enabling you to instantly send free money transfers in 30 currencies to banks around the globe; spend fee-free in over 140 currencies with a contactless Revolut card; and exchange currencies at interbank rates in the app.
Once you've added money to your Revolut account you can use your Revolut card at millions of locations worldwide using the real exchange rate. The card automatically converts into the local currency at the real exchange rate so you don't have to worry about it.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?