What cards and currencies are supported?
You can add money to your Revolut account with a card in AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, USD, ZAR. You should add money in the currency that your card is held in. For example, if you have a UK bank account, make sure you add GBP. If you don't, your card will convert the money for you and charge a conversion fee.
We currently support Mastercard® and Visa® cards. Unfortunately, American Express is not supported.
Due to international restrictions in place, it's not possible to top up your Revolut account with a bank card issued in Russia or Belarus.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card