What should I do if the auto deposit does not trigger?
The most common reasons why an auto top-up might not be triggered:
- If a transaction which caused your balance to fall below the amount set for auto top-up was not a card payment, the function won't be triggered. This means that, if your balance was reduced due to e.g. an outbound transfer, auto top-up won't be triggered as only card payments activate it,
- Insufficient funds in your bank account,
- Bank is blocking the transaction,
- Expired deposit card.
If you've checked the reasons above and they don't apply to your situation, or you have a different problem, please chat to us.
All details about auto deposits can be checked in 'How do I manage auto deposit?' article.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?