Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?
If you have an Apple Watch, you can also add money to your account on the go. Open the Revolut app, scroll to the bottom of the balances screen, and hit the ‘( )’ button. Select the amount and then double-press the side button quickly to confirm the deposit.
Please note, American Express isn't supported for adding money via Apple Pay or Google Pay.
You can only add money by Apple Pay with cards issued in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States. More countries are coming soon.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Does Revolut charge for my card deposits?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card