What are the payment limits for Direct Debits?
The limit of a single EUR Direct Debit payment is 10,000 EUR.
There are no limits for GBP Direct Debit unless you have insufficient balance.
You can set up as many Direct Debits as you like. However, you're limited by your balance as a merchant cannot debit your account if your balance is lower than their debit amount.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?