A Direct Debit was taken from my account that I want to dispute. What are my options?
The dispute process differs depending on whether it was a GBP or EUR Direct Debit.
For EUR, if you want to dispute a transaction, you have the right to request an immediate refund within 8 weeks from the date your account was debited. If the mandate relating to the Direct Debit was not authorised by you, you can request a refund up to 13 months after the date your account was debited. You can do this by contacting our business support team.
For GBP, please reach out to our business support team and let them know what happened. If your account was incorrectly debited, you may be eligible to receive a refund under the UK Direct Debit Guarantee scheme.
Click here if you wish to cancel a Direct Debit.
In either case, let us know on our live chat as soon as possible.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?