Single card payment limit
Every Revolut Business card can have a single card payment limit set up – this specifies the maximum spend allowed in a single payment. It can be set together with a monthly limit.
To set a single card payment limit:
- Go to Cards and select the card
- Tap 'See all' next to 'Spend Controls'
- Click 'Single transaction limit'
- Set the limit for a single card payment and confirm
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?