How can I set monthly spending limits on my cards?
Every Revolut Business card can have a monthly limit set up which won't allow a card holder to spend more than the limit within a calendar month.
To check if your card has a monthly limit or to check how much is left, go to Cards and tap the card. If there's a limit set on it, you'll see a 'Spend controls' widget, telling you your remaining allowance that month.
Account owner/admins can change this limit anytime:
- Select a card
- Click See all next to Spend controls widget
- Select Spending limit
- Enable spending limit, set limit and save.
Note: the remaining monthly limit tells you what's the theoretical maximum amount of money you can spend with that card. This isn't the same as 'funds available', which might be lower and may lead to 'insufficient balance' declines.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?