How do I contact Customer Support live agent or speak with you on chat?
Our support team is available 24/7 via in-app chat. Premium and Metal plan customers benefit from priority service. Plus customers also benefit from a higher priority service than Standard customers. You can start a chat with our support team by following the steps below:
Log in on the website:
- Click on your account name on the top left of your screen
- Open the 'Help' section
- Scroll down until you see the 'Chat' option
- Click 'Start new chat' or continue with an ongoing support chat (chat bubble icon)
Log in on your mobile app:
- Tap on your profile on the top left of your screen
- Open the 'Help' menu
- Scroll down until you see the 'Chat with us' option
- Select 'New chat' or continue with an ongoing support chat (chat bubble icon)
When contacting us via chat, you'll speak to our friendly chatbot, Rita. If Rita can't help you, you'll be redirected to one of our awesome humans.
If you can't get in touch with us via in-app chat, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that the waiting time may be a bit longer, so it's always best to reach out directly via chat.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?