- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What are the usage limits?
Cash withdrawals from ATMs are limited to £3,000 or currency equivalent per 24 hours.
You can withdraw up to $1,200 (see our Fees page) at no cost for out of network ATMs on all plans respectively every month. In network ATMs (Allpoint) are surcharge-free for an unlimited amount of withdrawals.
For out of network ATMs a 2% fair usage fee applies on amounts over $1,200. You can check your remaining allowance any time under your price plan in the 'Profile' section.
You can only withdraw €200, €200, €400, and €800 (see our Fees page) at no cost on the Standard, Plus, Premium and Metal plans respectively every month.
A 2% fair usage fee applies thereafter. You can check your remaining allowance any time under your price plan in the 'Profile' section.
The limit resets every rolling month (not calendar month) on the day, when your current price plan started.
Standard plan comes with Five free ATM withdrawals limit. Your ATM withdrawals will continue to be free until you make 5 ATM withdrawals or withdraw a total of €200 (whatever comes first).
It is not possible to withdraw cash domestically within Japan at the moment, but we're working on it.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card