- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Merchant's name and location are showing differently
Sometimes the merchant's name shown in-app may not resemble their actual brand name. Also, the location doesn't have to be the actual place where the payment was made - it's often the merchant's headquarters.
The app shows only the information the merchant decided to provide. The details can be double-checked with a quick Google search by typing the merchant name you see on the App on Google.
Also on your app, once you click on the transaction you have a field called “Transactions with this merchant” that indicates how many transactions you have made with this merchant in the past.
If you are still struggling please chat to us.
I don't recognise a card payment
- I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
- I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
- Merchant's name and location are showing differently
- I was charged incorrectly with a merchant I recognise
- This transaction was made by someone else without my permission