- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
Firstly, If you don't recognize the merchant’s name, please open the 'Transactions' list and search it there. This will show if there were any payments to this merchant in the past and should help you recall the merchant.
Secondly, If you have made any transactions to this merchant in the past, this means your card details were provided to this merchant, and they might be charging you by mistake, so we would advise you to contact the merchant and understand what might be happening.
Lastly, if you previously linked the card but you never bought anything (Free Trial, Subscriptions, etc), please contact the merchant as it seems that this charge could be a mistake on their end.
I don't recognise a card payment
- I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
- I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
- Merchant's name and location are showing differently
- I was charged incorrectly with a merchant I recognise
- This transaction was made by someone else without my permission