- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
There are multiple ways to subscribe to specific merchants. We encourage you to reach out to the merchant in order to understand why they are charging you and verify if:
- You were offered a free trial which ended and caused a charge.
- Your subscription is part of a third-party deal, e.g. with your mobile services.
- There is an existing Prime subscription under your credentials.
Learn more about cancelling subscriptions in How do I cancel a recurring or scheduled payment? FAQ.
I don't recognise a card payment
- I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
- I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
- Merchant's name and location are showing differently
- I was charged incorrectly with a merchant I recognise
- This transaction was made by someone else without my permission