- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account or card
Once your transfer is submitted, it can’t be cancelled, so make sure you keep your recipient account details up to date.
Please note that the majority of transfer types we process can't be reversed. Under some circumstances, we may attempt to recall it, however a successful outcome depends on the beneficiary bank's cooperation. We can assure that we'll do our best to solve this for you as soon as possible.
In general, there can be several reasons for cancelling the transfer. Some common situations are:
- I sent a transfer but the recipient account is closed
If the recipient account is closed or non-existent, the transfer should automatically bounce back to your account, normally within five working days, unless the receiving bank has technical issues.
- I sent a transfer but the recipient account details are incorrect
If the recipient account details don’t match, the transfer should automatically bounce back to your account, normally within five working days. However, if these account details belong to a different person, recovery process can take longer. Your intended recipient may need to check with their bank.
- I sent a transfer twice by mistake
The easiest way to retrieve funds is to ask your recipient to pay you back the duplicate transfer. If you believe a transfer should be reversed for another reason, get in touch with more details, so we can find the best solution for you.
For card transfers, the transfer is processed the moment you hit 'Send' and cannot be reverted
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
- I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account or card
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card failed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
- Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
- Why was I charged a fee for my transfer to a bank account or card?
- Why was my return payment for a bank transfer less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?