- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What happens if I un-trust a payee?
Payments to that payee will always require two factor authentication.
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
- I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card failed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
- Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
- Why was my return payment for a bank transfer less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Will I be charged for transferring money to card?
- I want to cancel my transfer to a card