- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How are international bank payment fees determined?
Please select the country in which your Revolut user agreement was signed prior to using our FAQs, terms may differ depending on your region.
Local transfers are free. For international transfers, there are no transfer fees for transferring money to other Revolut customers or non-Revolut accounts in the SEPA region in EUR.
For payments outside the SEPA region, a fee applies for international transfers to non-Revolut recipients. These fees are calculated in real time and vary based on what currency you are sending and where you are sending it to.
Before July 8, 2022: Premium and Metal customers receive a free allowance of 1 or 3 international transfers, respectively.
After July 8, 2022: for Premium plan customers, a discount of 20% will apply on every international transfer. Metal plan customers will benefit from a 40% discount.
We’ll always show you any fees that apply at the time of transaction in the app (see our Fees page).
Heads up, when your money is in transit, intermediary banks are used to complete the transaction. In return for this service, they might collect a fee known as an Intermediary Bank Fee. Revolut does not have visibility or authority over these fees. Typically intermediary bank fees are in the range US$ 15-30 or its equivalent in other currencies, but they can vary significantly. As a rule of thumb, transfers that are at higher than average risk of being charged are transfers to smaller banks or banks geographically far away from your location. In turn, transfers at low-risk of being charged are transfers e.g. within EEA, between big banks, close geographically. Please note that intermediary bank fees may be applied even in the event of an unsuccessful transfer.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card