- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What are Scheduled Payments?
Scheduled Payments are payments that are made regularly or repeatedly from your accounts. They include the following:
You give your account details to companies and authorise them to collect payments from your account (examples include utility bills, rent or mortgage payments).
A scheduled bank transfer that repeats at regular intervals, which you’ve set up between yourself and someone else. At Revolut, we call these “Recurring Payments”, but they're also known as “Standing Orders”. Learn how to set one up here.
Recurring card payment
You authorise a merchant to take payments from you by providing your card details. These are typically used for monthly or annual subscriptions, like Netflix, Spotify or Apple Music. At Revolut, we call these “recurring card payments”, but other people might call them “continuous payment authorities” or “merchant initiated payments”.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card