- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Why did my Direct Debit fail?
There can be a few reasons. Some of our users received new IBANs that start with 'LT' instead of 'GB' at the end of last year due to Brexit. We made it possible to use both 'LT' and 'GB' IBANs for Direct Debits, but this was temporary. Direct Debit collections to old account details with 'GB' will fail from 30th September, 2021. If this happened with your Direct Debit, please make sure to update your account details.
Another possible cause is because you don’t have enough money in your account. If you have enough money in your account and your Direct Debit is still failing, contact our support team via the in-app chat who will be happy to help.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card