- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Can I personalise my card?
Card personalisation is available to all plans and any card design with the word 'Customisable' shown above it in the card order flow can be personalised. Paid plan users will get access to this product for free, but standard users will need to pay a fee - this will be clearly shown to you in app.
To personalise a card:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app
- Tap the 'Add card'
- Select a design that's customisable, as indicated by the banner above the design.
If you can’t find the personalisation feature, make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.