What billing address should I use for card payments?
The billing address associated with your card is your personal address. You can find this info by following these steps:
- Navigate to Cards tab
- Choose a card
- Click on the Eye icon
After a security check, you'll be able to see or copy the card number, CVV code, expiration date and billing address.
Note: it's important to provide the correct billing address when shopping online.
Wrong address? Submit a support request here to change the address.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?