Why do I need to submit a selfie?
Revolut uses your selfie data to verify your identity when signing up to our app. By providing a photo of yourself, we match this information against your identity document, such as a passport or driving licence, therefore providing an extra layer of security to your account. All selfie data is encrypted and stored securely by Revolut.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Verifying my deposit card
- Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?
- I have a problem with Apple or Google Pay top-up
- How do I manage auto deposits?
With linked accounts
- How can I add money using my linked bank account?
- Is adding money with my linked bank account safe?
- I added money with my linked bank account, but I can't see it on my account in Revolut
- Can you do anything if I have a problem using my linked bank account to add money?
- Can I add money with a shared or joint bank account?
- Am I eligible for credit?
- Do you ask for any security on a credit?
- What does the interest rate depend on?
- Are there any fees for credit apart from the interest?
- What is APR?
- How long will the application/assessment take?
- How does Revolut decide whether to offer me credit?
- Do you carry out credit checks? Will you carry out a credit check on my partner/spouse?
- Why is my credit offer different to what I applied for?
- Why was my credit application rejected?
- Can I reapply if my credit application was rejected?
- Can I have more than one credit at the same time?
- I’ve changed my mind, how do I cancel my credit?
- How do I repay the loan? How do the repayments work?
- How do I manage my credit repayments?
- How do you calculate the loan repayments?
- Can I repay my credit early? Are there any charges for early repayment?
- Why can’t I delete the backup repayment card?
- Do I need to upgrade to Premium or Metal before I can get a credit card?
- Do I need to upgrade to Premium or Metal to get a second virtual credit card?
- How can I access funds from the credit limit?
- Are there any fees if I do not use my credit limit?
- If I withdraw cash with my credit card from an ATM will I be charged?
- How do I get in touch if I need help with my credit?
- What is the minimum monthly payment and how is it calculated?
- How is the interest for my credit limit calculated?
- How can I get my credit statement?
- Can I overpay my credit limit? Are there any charges for overpaying?
- If I repay the outstanding balance of my credit limit will these funds be available for me to use it again?
- How can I change (increase or decrease) my current credit card’s limit?
- Who provides the credit?
- What APR does a Revolut credit card have?
- How can I get SCRA benefits?