How do I donate money to Ukrainian refugees through Revolut?
Currently, customers in the countries mentioned below are able to donate money to Ukrainian relief efforts via our charity partner, the Red Cross.
Your donation to The Red Cross will fund humanitarian and first aid for those affected by the conflict in Ukraine.
Donating is easy. You can choose to give a one-off donation, set up a recurring transfer, or round up spare change from your Revolut purchases. As always with Revolut charity donations, donations to the Red Cross are instant, free, and 100% of the money given goes to the charity.
Countries where it is possible to donate to Ukrainian relief efforts via the Red Cross:
UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia and all of the EEA. We’re actively working on adding more countries.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?