Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
When you join Revolut Bank UAB, you’ll have a Demand Deposit account which works seamlessly alongside your e-money account with Revolut Payments UAB (the one you're using now).
The functionality of your e-money account stays the same, and your money is automatically transferred and stored in your Demand Deposit account with Revolut Bank. When you store your money with Revolut Bank UAB, your deposit is protected by deposit insurance. Please read the Demand Deposit Information for more details.
Even after you join Revolut Bank UAB, you will continue to use your e-money account with Revolut Payments UAB for transfers, so there are no changes to your IBAN details.
Whilst there will be no changes to the way you access existing Revolut services, by joining Revolut Bank UAB, you'll be able to access our new Credit services (personal loans, credit cards), which will be launching soon!
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Why does Revolut collect tax information?
- What is FATCA/CRS?
- Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
- Do I need to declare all of my Tax Residencies?
- Will Revolut continue to hold and share my tax information with local authorities after I terminate my Revolut account?
- Why is my country not visible on the list of tax residencies?
- What will happen if I don't provide tax information?
- How can I provide tax information?