When does the ticket cancellation protection not cover me?
A few situations where the Ticket Cancellation Protection will not cover you are:
- any illness or accident, condition or set of circumstances known by you at the time of the ticket purchase of the ticket. Please see the Terms & Conditions for the full list of exclusion details.
- any claims where the service provider or event organizer offers a voucher or a reimbursement
- your disinclination to attend the event
- any injury or sickness which did not require treatment by a certified medical practitioner
- loss of the ticket(s)
- tickets purchased after a government issues advice that prevents you from attending an event
- event tickets you have purchased for business purposes
Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Conditions for beneficiaries and other details of my travel insurance coverage
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I’m abroad and I’m not feeling well, what should I do?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- Do I need to tell you when I go away on holiday?
- If I travel for longer than the maximum trip duration can I pay for extra cover?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?
- Does my insurance cover me for airport delays?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?