What is the minimum monthly payment and how is it calculated?
A credit limit requires to make a minimum monthly payment on the outstanding balance of the credit card. The minimum payment is the smallest amount that has to be paid back each month to avoid late fees.
It is calculated based on how much you owed at the end of the previous month, in other words - your monthly statement balance.
The minimum payment will be equal to 5% of your monthly statement balance or 50PLN (whichever is higher).
Unpaid minimum monthly payment amount is charged automatically to your main pocket or/and back up card. Always making at least a minimum payment will help you avoid late fees, however, paying interest itself still applies.
If you can afford it, it’s always a good idea to pay more than the minimum payments each month, in order to clear your balance faster and reduce your overall interest payments.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?