What APR does a Revolut credit card have?
The APR is related to your credit health. Currently, our Annual Percentage Rate (APR) starts at 18,47% (as of 30 May 2022).
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Does Revolut charge for my card deposits?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card