How is the interest for my credit limit calculated?
As long as you pay your main balance in full by the end of next month, we won’t charge interest on purchases that you’ve made since your last statement.
If you don't pay off the whole balance each month on time, you will be charged interest on new purchases from the date the transaction appears on your account.
We charge interest on all cash withdrawal transactions from the date they’re added to your account to the date you pay them off. This will always apply, even if you pay your total outstanding balance in full by the end of next month.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?