How can I access funds from the credit limit?
If your application has been approved and you accepted our offer - your credit limit has already been added as a separate pocket to your main Revolut PLN account.
Your credit limit with grace period can be used for:
- physical or virtual purchase of any goods or services (with interest grace period)
- cash withdrawal from an ATM (without any grace period)
- making transfers using your credit (without any grace period)
The following transactions are not available from the credit limit:
- making a cash-in transactions to your own Revolut account using an ATM and your credit card
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?