Product Owner (UX)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 7,500+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
In the Revolut RocketShip, there’s not many teams more important than Product. To put it simply: there’s no lift off without these guys. Frankly, there’s no rocket. Every one of our award winning features started here and all our future ones will too. 🏆
The team’s scope is wide, leading on the integration of engineering, data science, operations and design. But when it comes to our vision of reinventing financial services, they’re laser focused. 🔫
Product Owners at Revolut hold the helm 🚢 If you join the Dream Team, you’ll have sole responsibility over the roadmap of your product. Total ownership. The people, the profit, the loss, all in your hands. It’s fast paced. Very much so. But if you can manage all that - and bring with it a bottle full of entrepreneurial passion - then you’re probably the captain we’re looking for ⚓
What you’ll be doing
- Setting your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Revolut’s mission and driving maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and company strategy
- Completely owning your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Working closely with Design and UX Research to define customer journey and creating amazing user experience; liaise with Engineering to ensure effective delivery of the product
- Collaborating with other stakeholders, such as Product Marketing, Legal, and Product Strategy
What you'll need
- 2+ years of working with a high-growth tech company or working in banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, cryptocurrency, insurance, and so on
- 2+ years of proven success leading consumer-facing mobile products
- 1+ years of experience in managing people (Product Owners at Revolut directly manage Engineering, Operations, and Design)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- An eye for great UX/UI and good understanding of design best practices
- High analytical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI based prioritisation
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Experience leading product development from zero to first release and beyond
- Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- BS/BA degree from a leading university/college
- Vilnius: €4,800 - €8,100 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €4,800 - €8,100 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.