Information Security Manager (Identity & Access Management)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Technology team isn’t just one of the best in the industry, it’s one of the best in the world. And we’re proud of it. It’s our driving force; our engine 🚀 From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, there’s nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can’t do.
Our Technology team isn’t here to fix legacy systems — it’s here to build world-class financial products from the ground up. Products that will be used by millions of people around the world (30+ million people, not that we’re counting) 🌎
Information Security never stops improving our security controls. They use the latest technologies, and if there are no market solutions meeting our standards, they engineer tools on their own 🛠
That’s why we need an Identity and Access Manager who will manage a team, but also remain hands-on where needed to get things done. Someone who can make service-desk oriented processes as seamless and frictionless as possible, while ensuring compliance with all policies and maintaining strong audit trails 💫 Someone who will push improvement and maturity across the IAM space to better serve all Revoluters.
Up for the challenge? Get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Leading Access Management improvements and initiatives in the organisation on internal and external IdP systems and employee security initiatives
- Overseeing access management recertification programmes
- Managing cross-functional projects across multiple teams and stakeholders to drive IAM business objectives and requirements
- Operating, monitoring, and improving an ‘internal customer’ focused Service Desk with an SLA and process-driven mindset
- Driving business requirements for engineering teams owning access management platforms
- Directly managing IAM team resources and planning team capacity
- Setting and managing KPIs to monitor BAU performance for service processes
What you'll need
- 5+ years of combined experience in the IT or InfoSec field, with 2+ years of experience as an operations manager or service lead within the IT field
- Strong experience leading and operating employee support and change management programmes for employee facing productivity platforms
- Experience being a people manager and knowing how to manage the needs of the team while meeting business objectives in an agile environment
- Hands-on experience with owning common employee productivity SaaS tooling, such as Google Workspaces, Okta, Jira, or similar technologies
- The ability to see the big picture, define plans that align to business goals, and set measurable metrics
Nice to have
- Proven experience of owning IAM processes and implementation of role based access controls, least privilege, access recertification programmes
- Strong experience leading people, teams, and projects
- Experience engaging with various stakeholders from management to engineers across the IT and InfoSec domains
- Knowledge of SQL or other query languages for the purpose of defining measurable business objectives and goals
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.