How to apply for a Revolut Business account?
To open a Revolut Business account, you’ll need to fill out a short online form. This should only take around 10 minutes.
Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll join a short queue. Our team will review your application and may reach out to you to confirm a few details or, most likely, will leave you a message on your application, guiding you through the required information/documentation.
The time it takes to complete the onboarding process depends on the complexity of your company and the documents uploaded.
- For specific details about each application step, take a look into onboarding articles. If you're unable to proceed or you've been waiting for more than a week, please complete a support request here and we'll be happy to help you.
- Make sure you get familiar with our eligibility criterias.
Note: if you already have a Revolut Business account and need another one, please click here.
Setting up an account
Is my business eligible?
Selecting a business plan
- How much does it cost to use Revolut Business?
- What are my payment options?
- When does my billing period start?
- Where can I see my plan allowance and usage?
- Changing my business plan
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- What are the differences between Company and Freelancer Business plans?
- Can I have an invoice for your charges?
- How can I get Custom plan?
- How can I change to annual/monthly billing?
- How do I contact my Revolut Business account manager?
Managing my currency accounts
- What types of accounts do we offer?
- Do I earn interest in holding money on my Revolut Business account?
- What if I have negative account balances?
- Do you offer VAT split payment accounts for Polish businesses?
- How to rename a currency account?
- How to create a new currency account?
- How to remove or inactivate currency pocket?