How to edit counterparty details?
At the moment, if you’d like to change a counterparty’s details, you'll need to delete and replace the counterparty with the correct details:
- Go to the 'Payments' menu
- Click See all next to 'Counterparties'
- Select a counterparty
- You can then add another account, add an email address, rename, or delete the counterparty
While making a transfer, check if the currency is supported. If it is but you still can't make transfer to the selected counterparty, you'll need to delete and add this counterparty with correct account details set in the needed currency.
Regarding issues with recently sent transfers, see here.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?