What are bulk payments?
Our bulk payments feature allows you to create and release many payments at once on a given date. Please note that there is a limit of 1,000 payment entries for a single CSV file. We recommend sending in batches of no more than 500 payments at a time. A bulk is automatically sent in individual separate transfers.
To submit a bulk payment:
- Click 'Send' and select 'Bulk Payments'
- Choose to add the beneficiaries from your counterparties list OR to upload a CSV file (click Info button for guidelines)
- You can download a CSV template from the ‘Bulk Payments’ menu, with the beneficiaries’ full legal name and type (‘Company’ or ‘Individual’), country and currency codes, account details, etc
The beneficiary address may also be required for some currencies such as:
- US Dollar (USD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Czech Koruna (CZK)
- Hungarian Forint (HUF)
In case you have issues uploading bulk payments template, double check the error on the screen – it indicates the type of issue you're having, and where it is within the template. If your issues persist, please reach out and raise a quick support request here.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?