Why do I have to enter a SMS code every time I log in?
We take security very seriously. We have 2-factor authentication for all login attempts. We also have it for all payments, in this case, through a SMS verification code, to make your account more secure.
You can also log in to your account via the web app by confirming the log in attempt through our Revolut Business mobile app, QR code or with the 'Log in with Google' options.
Note: At this moment, sadly we don't support emails under '.ru' domains.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- How do I add a new Revolut account to my Xero integration?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?