How does the Xero integration work?
It’s super simple! Every few hours, we post all completed transactions from your Revolut accounts into Xero. You can set up the integration to match existing Revolut accounts in Xero (if you’re already manually importing statements) or you can tell Revolut to create new accounts in Xero. In the first example we’ll sync all future transactions, in the second example we’ll also sync all previous transactions.
To set up Xero integration:
- Go to Hub
- Look for Xero integration and click on it
- Click "Get" and follow instructions on the screen.
If you use our Expenses Management tool, we will automatically export completed expenses (receipts, category, tax rate and description) on top of the bank statements. This means that in Xero, you will see both sides of the reconciliation screen (bank statements and account transactions) automatically filled in and the reconciliation process will become super-easy!
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?