Can I label/name my cards?
Yes, you can and we encourage you to do so, especially if you're planning to use many cards across your business. It'll be easier to make sense of the list of cards in use, plus you can always search for them by label (i.e. Advertising).
The default card name is always the first and last name of its owner, but you can easily update it to whatever you like.
Setting up a card name:
- Go to the Cards tab
- Click on the card you wish to label
- Tap 'Settings' and 'Change card name'
Note: your access could be limited. If you can’t do certain actions or you wish to extend your permissions, contact your business account owner/admin.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?