What is Rita?
Rita is Revolut’s automated chat support tool. It is a fully automated artificial intelligence service designed to provide you with quick and helpful responses to your questions.
Rita uses an algorithm that can recognise, summarise, predict and generate text and other content based on knowledge contained within datasets.
What do you, as a customer, need to know about Rita?
1. You should read this document together with Revolut’s Customer Privacy Notice which provides detailed information about how we collect, use and share your personal data.
2. When you deal with Rita, your query is not being dealt with by a human. Instead, it is being dealt by a fully automated service.
3. Rita may sometimes have limitations that you should be aware of. For example, Rita may:
- not always provide you with 100% accurate answers to your questions. Rita can sometimes get things wrong. If something does not seem right with the response you get from Rita, please seek confirmation of the answer you’ve received from a live agent.
- sometimes be unintentionally biassed given Rita has generally been trained on limited datasets to-date.
4. You do not have to use Rita. If you are uncomfortable with using Rita, for any reason, you can ask to speak with a live agent at any time by typing ‘live agent’ in the chat with Rita.
5. You should only use Rita to discuss your Revolut account or any questions you have about Revolut. You should not use Rita to discuss topics that are not related to your use of Revolut.
6. If you wish to discuss topics that require you to share detailed information about yourself and your transactions, please chat to a live agent instead.