What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Huawei Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering new customers in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden (the “Eligible Countries”) a four-month free trial of Revolut’s Premium Paid Plan (the “Free Trial”).
To redeem this Promotion, you must sign up to Revolut using a unique code, sent to you by Huawei, between 25 January 2024 and 25 March 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the terms and conditions that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and any terms that apply to your Revolut Personal Account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
How do I participate in the Promotion?
To participate in this Promotion, you must:
- be a resident in one of the Eligible Countries;
- not already be a Revolut customer or not have had a Revolut Personal account in the past;
- click on the link to the Promotion in the Huawei App Gallery and follow the instructions;
- complete the necessary steps to open a Revolut Personal account;
- be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you must have passed Know Your Customer checks with a registered address in the Eligible Countries with no restrictions on your Revolut Personal account; and
- upgrade your Revolut Personal account to the Revolut’s Premium paid plan within 72 hours of opening the account.
What happens during the Free Trial?
The Paid Plan terms will apply to you for the duration of the Free Trial. We will not charge you for the Premium paid plan during the Free Trial.
We’ll show you the duration of the Free Trial in your Revolut app. You can cancel your subscription to the Premium paid plan at any time during the Free Trial.
If you order a card during the Free Trial period and then cancel your Premium paid plan before or at the end of the Free Trial period, you’ll be charged delivery fee for that card. If you ordered a second card or additional Revolut cards and you decide to cancel your Premium plan subscription within the Free Trial, you may be charged card delivery fees. Please refer to the Fees page to see all associated fees.
At the end of the Free Trial, unless you have already cancelled your Premium plan subscription. Normal cancellation and billing rules will apply. Our paid plans all have 12 month terms whether you choose to pay-monthly or pay-annually. This will start on the day after the day the Free Trial ends. We’ll start taking payments for your subscription either monthly or yearly depending on what you agreed to when you signed up for your Premium paid plan.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may suspend or end the Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice. Any changes to the Promotion Terms will not affect your rights, if you have already participated in the Promotion.
- We reserve the right to retrospectively charge you for the Premium paid plan if you participated in the Promotion fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account to get the Free Trial, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the charge to have been charged with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version. We may provide translations as a courtesy but the English language version is binding in the event of a dispute unless local law says otherwise.
This Promotion is organised and offered to you by the Revolut group entities that provide you with your Revolut Personal Account. If you have a complaint about this Promotion, you can raise it directly with them. Please see below for the registered addresses of each Revolut group entity or branch and the relevant laws and courts that have jurisdiction to determine any dispute you may have in relation to this Promotion. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live.
Revolut group entity/branch
The law that applies to these Promotion Terms
Which courts have jurisdiction
Revolut Bank UAB
Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania
The courts of Lithuania (or in the courts of any EU Member state).
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in Belgium
Silver Square, Sq. de Meeûs 35, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
The competent courts of Belgium.
Revolut Bank UAB acting in Ireland via its branch in Ireland
2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
The competent court in Ireland.
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in the Netherlands
Barbara Strozzilaan 201, 1083HN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The competent court of the Netherlands.