How can I reach out to Customer Support?
If you have any questions related to the Stocks product or your trading account, please reach out to us using the in-app chat.
To start a new chat session:
- Head to the app home screen,
- Tap the account icon,
- Select the (?) icon and scroll to 'New chat'.
Revolut is committed to resolving all inquiries in a timely fashion. However, we specifically do not offer the following types of support:
- Personal financial advice or recommendations,
- Performance guarantees or any guarantee such as the timing of an investment or withdrawal,
- Financial planning advice,
- Transaction requests.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?