What are the main differences between EU regulatory protections and UK consumer protection law?
At present there is no difference between EU regulatory protections and UK consumer protection law as the UK transposed the relevant consumer protection EU Directives into its national legislation in order to achieve the objectives set out in each one of the EU Directives. UK consumer protection law is fully harmonised with UK legislation which means that the UK cannot reduce, or exceed, the level of consumer protection provided.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?