How can I activate a Revolut Junior Self Sign-up account?
A parent or legal guardian can approve a Revolut Junior account when they receive the invitation for activation. Upon receipt of the invitation for activation, they can tap the invitation link to activate the account.
If they're an existing customer, they'll be taken to the app and prompted to approve the Junior account when they tap the link. If not, they will need to download and sign up to the Revolut app and pass Identity Verification to approve the Junior account. When completed, they can approve the Junior account under the 'To-do' section, where they'll be prompted to 'Unlock Junior account'.
The Junior may send more than one invitation for activation. The first parent who activates the account will become the 'Lead' or the 'Admin' parent.
Juniors can't access any Revolut Junior features until their account is activated by a parent.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?