What is Revolut Junior, and who can create a Revolut Junior account?
Revolut Junior accounts are accounts for children, connected to their parent's Revolut account and can hold one currency only. It will be the base currency of your Revolut account when you created the Revolut Junior account. It is currently not possible to change it.
We’ve created Revolut Junior as we want to help kids and teenagers gain smart money habits that will serve them for life. At Revolut, we believe that getting better with money is something you learn little by little, through real-world experience and with help from your parents/guardians.
As a parent, you can set up a Revolut Junior account for your child and order a Revolut prepaid card for them, all within your Revolut app. Your child can then spend the money you make available to them, and use the Revolut Junior app to check their balance and transactions. They can also access money management tools adapted to their age.
Revolut Junior accounts can only be created by a parent or legal guardian residing in Europe, Australia or the US. Revolut Junior will be rolled out to more countries very soon, so stay tuned!
Revolut Junior accounts can only be created for children aged between 6 and 17.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?