What kind of exchange fees does Revolut have?
There are four kinds of fees related to exchanges:
- for Fiat currencies: (1% permanent fees for illiquid currencies only on weekdays and weekend fees for all the customers regardless of their plan: 1% on all currencies and 2% on illiquid currencies),
- for Cryptocurrencies (2.5% for Standard/Plus and 1.5% on Premium/Metal plans)
- for Commodities (1.5% for Standard/Plus and 0.5% on Premium/Metal plans)
- fair usage fees for exceeding the free rolling month FX limit (0.5% for Standard and Plus plans, no limit for Premium and Metal plans)
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?