Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?
War in Ukraine
- Have Revolut’s operations been affected by the war in Ukraine?
- Who are Revolut’s founders? What is Revolut’s position on the war?
- Is the Revolut app working?
- What are you doing for your Ukrainian employees?
- Can I transfer money to Ukraine?
- How do I donate money to Ukrainian refugees through Revolut?
- Can I transfer money to or from Russia or Belarus?
- Is my money safe given the situation in Ukraine?
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?
- What is a preauthorisation?
Accessing airport lounges
Earning cashback with Metal plan
Revolut Web App
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB merger
- Tax information
- How do I complain?
- What happens to a Revolut account if the account holder passes away?
- Where can I learn about my rights when making payments in Europe?
- Public Figure Check - More Information
- What are my rights when making payments in Europe?