What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
Revolut Pay is a payment method available to any online customer regardless of whether they have a Revolut account or not. It allows customers to pay for a product or service from a merchant that offers Revolut Pay as a payment method at check out.
The main benefits of this feature are:
- Easy checkout experience. Revolut account holders don't need to input any card or bank details, while non-Revolut customers can save their details after their first purchase
- Convenient in-app confirmation of purchases for Revolut account holders
- There are no limits
How do I use Revolut Pay?
If the details you’ve input while checking-out match the ones we have stored, you'll be asked to confirm the transaction and that’s it! If the details provided aren't sufficient to confirm it’s you, you'll have to scan a QR code as well.
How am I protected when using Revolut Pay?
You are protected by the Pay with Revolut Buyer Protection Policy which allows to raise a claim if you believe the merchant hasn’t fulfilled your order, which we will then investigate.
To do this, please chat to us and let us know that you want to raise a Revolut Pay claim.
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?
- Issues with transfers
- How do I send money to a bank account or card?
- Where can I make a bank or card transfer to?
- Will I be charged for sending money to a bank account or card?
- What if I don't know the recipient's account details?
- What are the limits for sending money to a bank account or card?
- How fast is my outbound transfer to a bank account or card?
- Setting up a Standing Order or a Recurring Bank Transfer
- How are international bank payment fees determined?
- What recipient account details are required for transfers to Sweden?
- What is SEPA instant?
- Which cards can I send money to?
- What recipient account details are required for transfers?
- How do I edit bank or card beneficiary details?
- My outbound transfer arrived in different currency?
- Authentication for recipients
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card