- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Which currency balance will be deducted for spending?
Your card will auto-convert your balance to the currency you're spending in at the best available rate, so you don't have to pre-purchase currencies. You can currently only hold and exchange between AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, ISK, JPY, MAD, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, RSD, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR in-app. The card selects which currency to use in the following order:
- The currency of the payment (e.g. if you are in the UK carrying out a transaction in Euro, we will deduct funds from your Euro balance)
- Your base currency (NOK), which is determined by your home address
- The next active currency with a sufficient balance
Funds are not taken from more than one currency balance at a time, so if is no single currency wallet with sufficient funds, the transaction will be declined, even if there is enough money across your wallets in total. We will be adding more holding currencies soon, which you will be able to load onto your Revolut account and exchange to lock in a great rate.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card