- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What security settings can I control?
It's extremely important for us to keep your money safe. We have a number of security settings that can be applied to each of your Revolut cards and you can adjust these any time you want in the 'Cards' section of the app! Choose between:
- Location Security: Once you turn this feature on in the app, we will use your phone’s GPS location to determine if your card has been compromised and help prevent fraudulent transactions. For example, if your phone and you are in Germany and a transaction is attempted in Hong Kong with your card details—we will stop the transaction from going through.
- Magstripe Payments: Disabling magstripe card payments will help prevent your card from being used fraudulently or cloned. Please always use the Chip and PIN method when it's available.
- Contactless Payments: Disabling contactless payments if you know you won't be paying via contactless.
- ATM Withdrawals: Disabling ATM withdrawals will block any transactions being carried out at an ATM terminal.
- E-commerce transactions: Disabling e-commerce transactions will prevent any payments being completed online.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Why did the merchant charge a fee for my card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment
- I suspect that my card is blocked
I don't recognise a card payment
- I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
- I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
- Merchant's name and location are showing differently
- I was charged incorrectly with a merchant I recognise
- This transaction was made by someone else without my permission