How do I activate my travel insurance?
The travel insurance policy is activated the moment you upgrade your plan to Premium or Metal.
You have nothing to worry about, since you'll be covered automatically once you're abroad as long as you purchased Premium or Metal plan prior to the trip.
There's no need for you to let us know about your travel plans either.
You're also covered on domestic trips (at least 100 km away from your primary residence) for delays, cancellations and lost baggage only.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- Are all countries covered under the travel insurance?
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- How do I activate my travel insurance?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?
- Does my insurance cover me for airport delays?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?
- Car Hire Excess Protection
- Does my insurance cover me for cancelled or delayed flights and airport delays?
- How do I get an update on my existing claim?
- I’m abroad and I need medical assistance, what should I do?