Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
You don't need to submit any details, as pre-existing conditions aren't covered under this policy. To better understand please see the definition of pre-existing medical condition in your policy wording.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- Are all countries covered under the travel insurance?
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- How do I activate my travel insurance?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?
- Does my insurance cover me for airport delays?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?
- Car Hire Excess Protection
- Does my insurance cover me for cancelled or delayed flights and airport delays?
- How do I get an update on my existing claim?
- I’m abroad and I need medical assistance, what should I do?