How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
Open the Revolut app, tap 'Add money', then tap 'Change'.
Add your correct card details including the:
- 16-digit card number
- Expiry date
- CVC code
- Billing address postal/ZIP code (if required)
Choose the currency, enter the amount you would like to add and, if successful, your deposit will appear in your Revolut account.
We advise using your own card to add money. If someone else would like to add money to your Revolut account, they can send money to your account instantly via their Revolut app or they can send money via bank transfer.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency